Tommy Trbojevic NFT Strategy
The following is a strategy to create a NFT collection for NRL Player Tommy Trbojevic — that takes the concept of an NFT to an entirely new level in terms of what an NFT can do, what it offers fans and how it combines AR, VR and gaming into the NFT equation. The collection aims to create a new definition for sports NFTs by showing first what the technology — Ethereum, smart contracts — is capable of, and how this one collection can create an entire ‘play to earn’ game played in AR through users mobile phones. It also creates a collection with special categories that caters for children and teens who have been unable to access the market owing to inflation — but who’s participation is essential to the fan mix
Who Is Tommy Trbojevic ?
The Tommy Trbojevic collection is a collection of 3D avatars that are generated by one single smart contract (ie they are all connected and from the same gene pool) and released in staged categories that includes a machine learning category, a categories for teens and a category for VR. The collection includes 24 ‘teams’ where Tommy is adjusted to the body type of all the different positions, ranging from his usual position at full back — agile and fast body type — to a prop forward — heavier, wider & much more powerful! Once the collections are distributed collectors will be able to use the characters in a Top Trumps / Pokemon cards style game where collectors use player ‘strengths, speed etc’ to face off. The aim of the collection is to generate an Metaverse entertainment channel that is at first centred around one player, but where other players can join, and where all fans can be engaged by offering different NFT categories.
Here is a list of traits and facts that drive the Tommy Trbojevic collection . The collection is divided into two stages, with release phases inside each. As the collection is united by one smart contract, the two stages aim to release a collection in Stage 1 and then add machine learning and other technologies to this through special release NFT’s in Stage 2
- There are 24 Tommy ‘ teams’ within the collection — each one with a collective special ‘action’ skill — eg speed , hit ups, kicking, tackling, evasion, strength — and each one with its own ‘team’ look and unique attributes
- Players in each team have numbered jerseys aligning them with specific positions. This allows common characteristic across teams — ie each team player with no 1 — full back — has similar characteristics in common. This allows people to collect all the full backs — for example. Collecting all the players wth a particular number makes the collection evolve.
- Each team has 13 genesis characters (on the field), and 13 reserves. The genesis characters are capable of breeding off spring (alter egos), and can generate super rare players by crossing a stage 1 NFT with a special release character (see below section on special release characters) .This fosters the creation of super rare variant collectibles .
- Each team has a ‘Captain’ — capable of drawing on all the talents of the entire team for epic battles with other team captains . Battles that will take place in Stage 2
- One extra team will be released for children’s market in Roblox.
- One extra team will be released for teen market with a capped price of $5. This NFT will be very valuable in stage 2, as it will be able to be crossed with a special release character to generate a super rare variant
- To breed off spring genesis characters require the lucid dreaming elixir Dice (DZZZ) — released in phase 1 . This is burned in the creation of off spring . In phase 2 DZZZ can be won by facing off against other Tommy’s in the AR game, or can be purchased. DZZZ can also be cashed out to Ethereum.
- The 13 reserves in each team are useful for creating entire ‘teams’ and can be traded between collectors for this purpose. Once a full ‘team’ is created by a collector the team ‘evolves’ together — once again creating another variant type.
- Tommy NFT’s delivered to real world NRL locations — collectible in AR using your mobile — starting with Brookvale Oval.
- The Dream Channel AR app will add a mechanic that allows Tommy’s to face off for DZZZ. Owners will be able to purchase fight & other sports moves from a ‘moves’ library and use combinations to face off and win DZZZ fighting on each others desks viewing through the camera on their phones
- One of the teams will be VR compatible. Ie by owning one of the team members owners will gain access to VIP VR simulated content
- Tommy’s will be ranked according to the attention they generate in the Metaverse — free to roam anywhere their owners choose.
- Tommy’s can be sponsored — with sponsorships on their jersey. This is achieved by embedding them with the attention token ‘Gaze’. This means Tommys can go anywhere on the decentralised web and advertisers pay for the actual engagement they receive from others.
- Machine learning will be used to generate a special release of Tommy’s that are generated from real time social media language. Eg Tweets sent with #TommyNFT will generate an avatar created by either positive or negative tone of language.
- Tommy’s can fight in your sleep. ie owners can give their NFT a budget and wake up in the morning to see how many wins/ losses. Battles / confrontations between Tommys are recorded will be replayed on Dream Channel TV
- The smart contract allows for the addition of special release characters to be added to the collection — this specifically meant to allow other players as they join the collection. Special release characters can be crossed bread with Tommy’s to create super rare variants
- NRL Metaverse will be added with other teams.
Stage 2 — Facing Off in AR
Dream Channel is developing an AR NFT app that allows hologram NFT’s to face off (fighting, dancing, doing guitar riffs etc) with each other for DZZZ. The app and play-2-earn game will allow utility for not only the Tommy NFT collection but for any 3D avatar collection available in the Metaverse. Collections will be able to cross pollinate through this AR ecosystem . The Tommy collection will have access to an NRL moves library where owners will be able to select different move combinations and train their NFT to win.
Players can also agree to fight for for genesis tokens, transferring ownership of the NFT to the winner. The fights take place on real street corners, or even on your desk by looking through the camera on your phone in the following manner >>
Number of Tommys, AI Generative & Special Release Character NFT’s
A smart contract creates the rules for the entire collection including Stage 1 & Stage 2. The collection has been crafted so that by collectors will look to create sub sets within the collection.
Stage 1 Genesis Characters
- There are 24 Tommy Turbo teams
- There are 13 members of each team on the field
- These 13 can breed up to 12 variants each (another team that they can be in)
= 3,744 Characters
- There are also 13 reserves in each team.
= 312 reserves
= 4,056 characters in Stage 1 ‘genesis’ collection
(See pricing strategy below)
Stage 1 — AI Generative NFT’s
Machine learning teams will be released as the 3rds in of each team. Each member can generate 1 offspring team. AI generative NFT’s are the biggest growth area in NFT’s .
- 24 teams x 13 = 312
- x 12 off spring each = 3,744 characters
(see pricing strategy below)
Stage 1 — The Roblox Team
A Roblox Team of 26 players, each one capable of spawning 12 more players will be created. This will be contained in a Roblox game where players are spawned by purchasing Robucks (the currency of Roblox)
Stage 1 & 2 — The Teen Team
8 Teen Teams of 26 players (13 on field and 13 reserves) will be released. These will have a capped price of $5 each.
= 832 + 104 = 936
Stage 2 — Special Release Characters
Special release characters are other players who join the Tommy collection, as well as players generated from machine learning and other new technologies. These players can have their own number of unique collectibles each. The purpose of special release characters is to create possibilities for super rare (and super skilled) collectibles through cross breeding. The smart contract leaves it open as to how many NFT’s will be added with each special release character . This gives the collection the freedom to adapt to the market as it sees fit and as technologies become available.
24 x Tommy Teams — Pricing and Release Strategy
The following is the pricing and release strategy for the Tommy collection. The Tommy’s will be released in 3 initial phases, following by 3 x special release phases, each time the price increasing as follows
Stage 1 >>
Release #1 — Price 0.1 Eth
Release #2 — Price 0.2 Eth
Release #3 — Price 0.3 Eth
Release #4 — Price 0.4 Eth
Machine Learning Teams — Price 0.5 Eth
VR #2 — Price 0.6 Eth
Special Release #3 — Price 0.7 Eth
This post was written by: Jonny Peters
Founder: Dream Frames https://dreamframes.io/
Director : Dream Channel ‘NFT Movie’
Director Jonny Peters - Dream Channel Film
Log line : Gangsters trade dreams as NFTs on the black market Format: Linear 47 Minute Drama Rating: PG13 Genre…
Founder: Dream Channel XR https://dreamchannel.tv
Founder: GazeCoin. https://www.gazecoin.io/